Sunday, April 4, 2010

I spend all night losing sleep

I am terrible at keeping up with this blog. I've been funemployed for the last month and a bit, so job searching has been my number one priority. However, these last couple of beautiful days have given me a chance to get out and get some great pictures. But those will come later...

Spring is finally here which means it is time to bust out the flirty dresses and gam-exposing shorts. But my favourite item this season is the playsuit. There is no effort or thought needed to wear these wonderful creations. The top and bottom in one make for quick dressing so you can spend more time outside enjoying the sun. So far, I've gotten myself five onesies - I just need two more and I'll have one for each day of the week. A nice silk or jersey are my preferred fabrics for the playsuit because they are so light and breezy. You never feel over heated, the silk especially keeps you cool.

Anyways, I keep looking outside at the lake and have lost all desire to be indoors.



Blazer - Zara
Silk Tank - Wilfred for Aritzia
Skirt - American Apparel
Shoes - Aldo

Photo courtesy of Gamma Ray


I am going to be spending a whole lot of time up here this summer. My boyfriends apartment is surrounded by trees and over looks a wonderful park. It is my little sanctuary in the city I have grown rather bored of. Only 149 days until I leave for Vancouver...

No comments:

Post a Comment