Thursday, July 29, 2010

Home is wherever with you

Not much to talk about today, but I have been taking lots of pictures lately, so keep on eye out.
There will be a brief hiatus from here from August 1st - 6th as I will be out west looking for a new home (wish me luck!). Keep an eye on my Chictopia though as I will be updating what I wear during my adventure.
Anyways... PICTURES!


Fun fact: I am literally sitting on the very edge of the bench as the seat itself had fallen through.




First two finger ring so far...




Top - Aritzia
Shorts - Vintage
Belt - Zara
Ring - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Urban Outfitters


I am starting a second blog about the books I read. When I worked at a bookstore, I used to go a little crazy with my discount each paycheque and as a result I have a massive library. I'll post a link once I have it up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment