Monday, August 9, 2010

Every rose has its thorn

What is the most dangerous thing in the world for me? Sales. Aritzia sales in particular. Why? Because I spend every penny I have. On the bright side, I got some sweet finds that will be making an appearance very soon!

I decided to post this outfit because I got a lot of compliments on it today. Especially the ring. That was a huge hit because, well, it's huge! It's getting late so I'll just put up the pictures and be done with it!





I could seriously hurt people with this thing!




Need to work on my voguing skills.


Beginning to sort through all my belongings and figure out what I'm taking, what I'm leaving and what has to be gotten rid of. It is a sad task and I'm getting overly sentimental with certain things. It is going to be a long process.

No comments:

Post a Comment