Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just Like We Breakdown

Two outfits today!

The first one was thrown together to do some running around. Not much to say about it so... PICTURES!



It's really all about the belt.



OMG THE BELT!
And the necklace boyfriend got me for my birthday!


Dress - American Apparel
Shoes - B2
Ring - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Fashion Crimes



NEXT!

This outfit I wore to dinner last night. The dress is amazing and the colour is great for fall. I'm really excited to get more of this purply burgundy for my fall/winter wardrobe! I wore the birdcage necklace again because I LOOOOOVE it. So now for more... PICTURES!



The bright sky is making me squint, I'm not angry here.



I love my collection of accessories.



Dress - Aritzia
Shoes - B2
Purse - Urban Outfitters
Rings - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Fashion Crimes


I move across the country in two weeks. Scary!

2 comments: